Would you like a translation?

Followers

by Julie, David and Alex Brooks

Polite notice. All designs are copyright protected. I hope you will be inspired by my designs but please do not copy them. Thank you.

Thursday 23 December 2021

I can't believe it's almost Christmas Day!

Hi everyone!

Goodness me, where has this year gone? I can't believe it's the 23rd of December already! I hope you're all organised for the big day now, however you choose to mark it. For me and my little family unit it will be a chilled out day and this year, for the first time, we're not having a big roast dinner on Christmas Day. Instead we've opted for an all day hot and cold buffet, giving us lots of time to play games (a new Monopoly game awaits!), eat chocolates and just relax.

My shop on Folksy is closed for a Christmas and New Year break but I will be open again from 5th January.

I hope you all have a fabulous Christmas and here's to 2022!

Look after yourselves and eachother.

Julie x





No comments: